All About Math Questions
When you think about the Math section of the SAT do you feel anxious? Do you get nervous at the thought of all of those numbers and formulas?
One of the best ways to combat SAT math anxiety is to become familiar with the questions, directions, and formulas used for these sections. To help you better understand the types of questions you will be asked and to help you know what to expect on test day, we have a BTP Online SAT lesson called "About Math Questions."
This lesson will provide you with:
- a general overview of the topics tested in each of the four areas of Math (Numbers & Absolute Value, Algebra & Functions, Geometry & Measurements, and Data Analysis, Statistics & Probability)
- an introduction to "grid-in" questions, including a review of how to submit answers using the special form provided for these questions
- review of the directions and formulas that will be provided in your SAT test booklet
- strategies for using the organization of the math sections of the SAT to your advantage
- bits of advice for students who plan to bring a calculator with them on test-day
So take a deep breath and check about About Math Questions. On test day you'll know what to expect, you will feel less anxious, and you will be better prepared to maximize your points on this section of the SAT.
The comments to this entry are closed.